Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Kitty Rubber Bands!

I led a Hokkaido tour on 2009 December and it was by far my most memorable and enjoyable tour as all the customers were ultra nice and get along very well with each other. My guide was fantastic as he kept feeding me good food and bringing me to special hidden corners for meals during our free time. ^^

Most of them are my FB friends and we continue to keep in touch even after 1 year.. which is quite amazing considering I am just their tourleader and they bothered to make friends with me and keep in contact. :D

One such person is Diana! She went with her family of 6 including her husband John's parents and her two super adorable and very good looking children, Nathan and Natalie!


John, Nathan, Mickey, Natalie & Diana

I took this photo from her FB profile.. Heh heh!! This was from a tour that they just came back from, West Coast USA.. Actually me and Pipimon booked the same tour departing on 14 January, but we cancelled it in October last year as he had some serious sinus issues with his nose that prevents him from taking long flights. Anyway........ the point of this entry is to say a big thank you to Diana for her gifts from USA!

Godiva chocolates and Hello Kitty rubberbands from Las Vegas! :) She said that the moment she saw Hello Kitty she thinks of me.. hahaha! Don't everyone I know think of me when they see Hello Kitty or pink stuff? :P
The rubber bands are so cute!! I displayed them side by side and my colleagues were all so super jealous.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Thank you so much Diana! And also thank you for driving down to Chinatown just to pass me the presents despite the CRAZY traffic jams at Eu Tong Seng street. :D

No comments:

; //]]>