Translate

Friday, January 28, 2011

CNY Goodies

Janice made me a box of her lovely pineapple tarts and promised me more if she has the time to make another batch! :)

Chloe smelt it and she keep trying to jump on the table and lick the pineapple tarts while I was trying to take pictures of it.. I am not kidding! I have photographic proof!

See? Pineapple tart thief! Hahahaha!

I love Janice's pineapple tarts cos they are very cute looking, the base is super buttery and crumbly and the pineapple is very smooth and not too sweet/tangy. LOVE IT!

Santi guniang also bought a whole cake lapis and a box of pineapple tarts for us!

Yum Yum Yums! Thank you Santi!

One of my customers gave me a box of cookies too!

Lots of CNY goodies coming my way when I just decided I wanna lose weight.... 8kg! OMFL! I was looking at the pictures I took from last April compared to now.... it's like I turned into a hippo or something. :( Sad lah!

No comments:

; //]]>