Translate

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Surprise~


I came home from the airport and found these on my table!

WOOHOO + YAYNESS!

I super adore the Cheese flavour and it's either sold out/not stocked at many many places! Everytime i go to a supermarket or minimart, I will automatically go and hunt for this first, but it's always garlic or butter. =.=

I went to 3 supermarkets in Taiwan and 7 Watsons and they also don't have it! They only have the garlic or butter flavour which are so boring and bland!!

To show you.. here's a picture I took of the shelf in Taipei 101's supermarket..


WHERE IS MY CHEESE FLAVOUR?!

Everywhere I go it's the same. It's like the "Curse of Jasmine's favourite Snacks". Everytime I super-like something.. it goes out of production/out of stocks/business go bust/discontinued.. etc.

No comments:

; //]]>