Translate

Saturday, January 15, 2011

King Louis Grill, Ikea & Changi Village

Santi guniang saw my Facebook pictures and was very excited to try King Louis, so we decided to go there for lunch!


I had to work from 9am-1pm, so I meet them at Vivocity at 1.30pm..

There were 3 of us so we ordered the platter!


Woohoo!

We also ordered a snack plater and the add-ons for the soup, drink and ice-cream. Yums! Ate until we can barely walk!


Literally a door "frame"... Pretty!

Afterwards, we went for a tarot card reading at PageOne. I asked about "Career" and was told that I am suitable for a job that adheres to my "hermit" side cos I drew a hermit card. Also lots of other advice... but it was quite accurate. Santi & Welly also asked about their jobs, and overall we were quite satisfied with the reading.

Then we went to Penguin Ferry to purchase our ferry tickets to Batam before going back to my place.

Pipimon fetched me to Petopia so I could make the arrangements for Chloe's boarding while we're away.

We went to Ikea to buy Welly's sofa cover.. cos guess what..? His sofa cover flew away when he hung it outside of his house to dry. Wahahahahahahahahaha! Poor Welly! He had to fork out another S$50 to buy a new sofa cover!

Polka Dots are my fave! Max love!


Vain-pok guys!

Afterwards we went for a late dinner at Changi Village's hawker centre!

Thank you Pipimon for queuing up to buy the Nasi Lemak for us! :) I love the Oyster Omelette (without oyster)! Super delish! I love eating at hawker centre when they have super yummy and cheap food! Much better than restaurants! :D

No comments:

; //]]>