Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

How to cook (and eat) Indomie!

What's the one thing you MUST buy from Indonesia?

INDOMIE!

There are lots and lots of flavours, but my favourite is "Mi Goreng", which is the dry version without the soup!

It's super cheap! We mixed a box of 40 with many flavours and it costs around S$7+! It's like 20cents per packet! ^^


Now I shall show you how to cook Indomie!


Check to see if all the condiments are there!

And if you are super lazy or doesn't have a cooking stove (like me), than you prepare a bowl of water, put the noodles inside the bowl and place it in the microwave! Fast and simple!

While waiting for the noodles to cook (I set as 3 minutes), cut the condiments' packets and put them into a bowl..

After 3 mins, pour away the excess water and put the noodles in the bowl and mix well!

If you want more sauce, you can add kechap manis. Recommended brand is ABC! There are two types, the sticky and watery type.. I prefer the sticky type! :)


Mix well again and tadah! Delicious Indomie! ^^

There are lots and lots of flavours, and you can choose between the soup or dry version. There are only 3 flavours for the dry version.. Original, Spicy & Satay. As for the soup versions... there are lots and lots of variety!

I know the process is a bit idiot proof and I am super boliao by doing this pointless entry.. But hey! You never know! There may be some people out there that haven't heard or try Indomie before! :)

P.S:: I will post about Batam soon.. took me a long time to upload them onto Facebook and I'm a bit drowsy from my medicine.. Gonna go sleep~~

2 comments:

wanwen said...

My sis LOVES Indomie!

Jasmine Tay said...

I <3 INDOMIE TOO! Hahahhaa!

; //]]>