Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chloe is going to Petopia!

I'm going to Batam today and I have finished packing all my bags BUT Pipimon has not packed his and he is still sleeping! We are supposed to leave the house by 12.15pm and I hope he will have enough time to pack.

The Petopia team is coming later at 10.30am to pick Chloe up and she will be staying there for 3 nights while we are in Batam.

Chloe is always upset when I bring out my luggages cos she know I will disappear for a few days, but this time Pipimon is going too.. so we decided to board her at Petopia!

I bought the 10 days package for her, and each time before she goes she has to be dewormed (S$38). The two way transport fee is S$20 for my location, which is quite cheap cos I can save the time and effort to bring her there.

My pretty nails for the trip! Orange colour cos the theme for Harris Batam is orange! ^^


She likes to sit on my lap and sleep & flop on my tummy.. :D

And when I am lazing in my bed, she will be sitting in between the rooms where the curtains are.. so her butt is in the air-conditioned area and her head is out in the living room where she can "keep a lookout" for the cats and strangers.


Here's a close-up! Super cute!

Btw, she seldom barks, but somehow she really really dislikes cats! Whenever one walks past our house, she will howl like nobody's business and it's quite scary to hear such a loud howl from such a small body. T_T"

I hope she enjoys herself there and eats well cos she's been picking at her food recently.

Will be back on the 19th! Toodoos!

No comments:

; //]]>