Translate

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BBQ @ Aloha Loyang

My ex-colleagues from CTC decided to have an impromptu gathering at Aloha Loyang today.

The location is at Terrace A, which coincidentally is the exact same unit where my secondary school classmate, Cindy held her 21st birthday. Weird.

I met Nathaniel after work at 6.15pm at Outram MRT and we took a train down to Pasir Ris before cabbing to Aloha Loyang. When we arrived at Pasir Ris MRT, I pointed out my old house (Blk 584) to Nat and he was like "Woah! The house very big leh! Why you moved?". That stupid idiot forgot my parents divorced and sold the flat. T_T"

We bought some more munchies from Old Chang Kee and arrived at the chalet around 7.15pm.


Anyway, I was glad they ordered BBQ Wholesale items cos I love their sambal chili! Best in the world! We cooked sambal hotdogs, fishballs and crabmeats! Ultra yummy!


Sambal Fishballs!
Playing with my new camera~
Smile Detection works great...
Self-shots a bit tricky & all the pic looks blurred.. :(
Elson (far right) and Mei was the organizer of the event. Props to them for making the effort to gather some of us up for a get-together..
Nat went to buy a Strawberry cake after his work and very smart of him to make me carry the cake from Outram Park all the way to Pasir Ris (I was standing some more hor!). I was so afraid I will smash the cake cos I am super clumsy with cakes... This is our contribution to the gathering. :) Each person was to bring a food item or contribute $20, and we both bought this $46 cake! ^^

This is the same cake that Nat had during his birthday last July, though it's much much smaller in size.. hahaha!

YUMMYLICIOUS!

He's pretending it's his birthday again.. Wahahahaha!
5 of us, including Dennis who refused to be in the picture cos he don't want photographic proof of our pigging out session, was hiding behind in the kitchen devouring 1/3 of the cake amongst us after distributing 2/3 of the cake to the others. Instead of eating it in slices, we just used forks and dig into the cake. Super fun and super shiok!

1 comment:

chiamci said...

heyhey, not same unit as mine leh.. but i think same terrace A.

happy new year! :D

; //]]>