Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Camera! Samsung ST600

Pipimon bought me a new camera!
It's the Samsung ST600!

Wondering why the 1st picture is pink, yet the second picture is gold?

Well, I chose the pink one at first but when I went home and tried to take pictures, the quality sucks and I really hate it. The flash makes my skin looks super yellow, Chloe's fur looks yellow and rusty when I take her pictures and when I turned off the flash, it's super grainy! Like what the fuck!??!! I know how to use the settings cos it's similar to my current Samsung PL150, so it's not a matter of me not knowing how to use it, but the camera basically being a sucky one.

Hate it so much that I told him I wanna throw the camera at the wall!

I don't understand why a brand new camera takes such horrible pictures! Especially since my old Samsung PL150 works so well even after 10months of heavy usage!

So we went back to Best Denki and they offered me to change to another brand/model as it's still within 7days. I was eyeing the Olympus, but Pipimon really like this model. At that point in time, I chose Gold cos it looks shinier and I thought Pipimon can use it if I really don't like it since Pink is too gay for a straight man to use. But now, looking at the picture... I am still liking the pink, and I am not sure if my choice of Gold is the right one... I am SO fickle-minded. Tsk.

So far the camera is still not performing as I expected (even after the replacement).. the 1st picture was taken by my old PL150 and the 2nd picture was taken by my iPhone.. I will showcase pictures from this new camera soon.. but honestly, I still prefer my old PL150.

Maybe it's because this camera is touch-screen and I find the response time a bit slower cos I have to tap on the screen for scene selections instead of scrolling the dial. The camera is also a bit bigger and a bit more difficult to hold on when taking self-pics.. Hopefully I will learn to fall in love with it, cos firstly it's a gift from Pipimon and afterall.. it IS an upgrade from my previous model.

Which goes to show, sometimes being more expensive or "upgraded" doesn't mean it is necessary better.

1 comment:

Ken said...

how much the price?

; //]]>