Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Company's Gathering & Arnold's Fried Chicken

Ultra packed schedule today! Mad mad rush!
  • 1.10pm: Arrive Singapore Harbourfront Ferry Terminal
  • 1.30pm: Chloe's homecoming from Petopia
  • 2.00pm: Manicure appointment
  • 3.00pm: Company's gathering/function at Mandarin Gardens
We arrived Singapore on time and took the train home back to Boon Keng Mrt.. Super coincidence that we bumped into a Petopia staff carrying Chloe from the carpark! :)

Settled down and changed my clothes before rushing down to my house's manicure parlor and asked my manicurist Annie to "do fast fast" cos I need to rush off to Outram to meet up with my colleagues and take the transport bus provided.

Pinky nails! :)

Unfortunately I missed the bus cos it left a bit earlier than scheduled so I cabbed down to Mandarin Gardens from Outram Park MRT.. The condominium is huge! There's a Thaipan restaurant, kindergarten, minimart and many more! Pwah!

Finally found the function hall! It's on level 2 and I have to climb up a spiral staircase.. really pretty lights! :)

This is the Managing Director of my company, Marshall!

He is super duper sporting! He also have ultra high hopes and expectations from me and I am super stressed lah. T_T"

Me, Jervine, Jasmine Chang (we call her small jasmine) and YingJie

They are the attachment students, and also the event planners for the gathering! I love the big big ribbons on their heads.. :)

Cabbed down to City Plaza to meet Pipimon and we had Arnold's for dinner!

Afterwards we went to Mustafa centre to buy some stuff and took the train home.

I am having very bad rashes again.. I wonder what is causing all this allergic rashes! Pipimon says it's pork, cos he proved that in our 4D3N in Batam, I did not have any rashes but the moment I come back Singapore and maybe ate something at my company's gathering which may have contained pork.. I break out in rashes.

Super strange. And damn itchy!

No comments:

; //]]>