Translate

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hairmazing!

I think it's amazing that I am taking pictures of myself with my hair tied-up.. and posting it on my blog and facebook! LOL! Especially if you know me for like more than 10yrs, you'll realize I never ever willingly take a front shot of my face without my hair framing it. I remember when I was younger, all my photos had my face covered in some ways.. Like those horrible "cockroach feelers" or fringe or whatever.. hahahahahaha!

I am quite self-conscious about my high forehead and double-chin.. and my horrible pimples at the outer area my face's circumference. Still self-conscious about my flaws, but slowly learning to embrace them.. if I don't love myself, who will love me? :)


But I still don't go out with my hair tied cos I am very paranoid on how my hair will look when it's tied up.. like my baby hair will be sticking out all over the place, or I have to keep adjusting or retying it cos if I tie my hair too tightly I get a headache, but too loose and it keeps falling apart..

So now it'll just be pictures of my hair tied back when I'm at home :) Great improvement!! I think with better and constant upkeep of my skin, and hopefully my braces will always change the shape of my jaw or something, I'll try out more adventurous hairstyles like those beautiful buns I see on Hollywood actresses ^^

No comments:

; //]]>