Translate

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Video Conferencing with Wany

Tried to video conference with Wany thru MSN last night but failed cos her macbook unable to accept my video request.. some compatibility issues with MSN.

So we were like "Yohoo! Can u accept?" and Wany was complaining that MSN for Mac sucks and it doesn't work. LOL! So we gave up and went to sleep.. Hahahahha!

Today we downloaded Skype instead and were able to video conference for 5 hours! Madness lah I tell you! But super fun fun fun!!!

Here's some screenshots~



I was helping her set up Mobileme on her macbook and also helping her sis configure Mobileme cos I have the family pack account and I have spare accounts to let them sign up.

Usual price for single is S$99 and Family is S$229~ I get it free at work :) Heeheehee.

Anyway, I signed up for Skype many years back and only realized that when I tried to set up new account and they said my email has been used..But I never used it before.. Think I signed up for fun or my previous computer damn fucked up to have a clear video call conference.

Oh wells, add me on Skype and you can request to see Chloe live in action~ ^^

No comments:

; //]]>