Translate

Saturday, October 9, 2010

To get things done.. Part 2

2 days ago, I bought a cute pink roller chair at Ikea for under $30. I asked Pipimon very nicely, to fix it for me, and he just said: "Ikea things are cheap and lousy". Like wtf? If he doesn't want to help me fix it then just say nicely lah! Why must say something so idiotic and irrelevant?

Seriously feel like punching him whenever he give me these type of fucked up attitude!

Anyway, guess where the new curtains are? Still in the packaging, and still in the plastic bag. It's gonna sit there till it rots or until I take the effort to climb up and fix the fucking thing on the fucking wall to cover the fucking ugly boxes at the corner of the room. The curtain rod was bought in JUNE 2010 and it's already fucking October!

Fuck it. Sometimes I don't know why I bother talking to him.

I decided to fix the chair by myself. I am smart, independent.. hear me roar! And watch me fix a stupid cute pink roller chair! See the strings? I tied it by myself at Ikea when I was there with Wany.. she said it looks very professional and sturdy. I locked Chloe up as I did not want her to bite and run off with one of the rollers. I was taking a picture of the chair and the barang barang and can you spot Chloe in the background? Even when I am not deliberately taking a photo of her, she poses! T_T"

She's sooo vain but sooo cute. She's the only thing that greets me enthusiastically when I come home everyday. She doesn't nag at me, she doesn't talk back to me and say things to hurt me. All she does is lick my face, jump around my toes and enjoys playing with me. I love her to bits.

I am not sure where this relationship with Pipimon is heading because I cannot imagine living with such a man for the rest of my life. I guess it's more like a relationship of convenience instead of love. In fact, we have such frequent cold wars that I feel that I am living alone with my dog instead of with him.. which is good because my favourite times at home is when he is not there or when I pretend he's not there.


So.. I managed to fix the chair by myself without that idiot's help! Chloe loves sitting on it too! My little baby! *squeeze*


No comments:

; //]]>