Translate

Thursday, October 28, 2010

New specs!

Say hello to my 2nd pair of specs!


Do I look more serious with darker frame specs? :)

You may wonder why is this the 2nd pair since I posted an entry about my Agnes B before this.. but technically, it's 2nd cos I bought this before the Agnes B specs.. but I only collected it today cos they had to fit in multi-coat lenses.


It's ultra light.. greyish black and don't ask me what brand cos I dunno.. some housebrand/generic brand but the feeling and design looks like the Tag Heuer one I like :) It comes in a simple plastic box that snaps shut.. The namecard beside it is the place where I got it, Ai Sin Optical Centre.

I also got 2 boxes of One Day Acuvue lenses (with degree) and it comes with two pairs of free samples. The nice ladyboss told me if I don't like any of the colour, I can bring back the unopened box to change for other items. ^_^

You just gotta love neighbourhood optical shops! Cheap, unpretentious and so homely! :)

No comments:

; //]]>