Translate

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New hair colour!

It's my off day today and I went to my hair stylist at City Square in JB, Malaysia for a hair cut and also to colour my hair! :)

Swee a not? ^_^

Was wondering if I should rebond or colour my hair but decided on colouring it and not rebonding cos if my hair is too flat, i'll look like some wannabe ching chong ding dong.

I went alone, as usual.. cos Pipimon hates the new Malaysia custom building with it's long-winded walkway. I don't understand why they build such a spanking nice building that has such a horrible layout.. and it's been almost 1 year and the roads are not even complete yet.

We can always refer to them for an example of inefficiency.

Anyways, the good thing is the custom building is linked to City Square, so it's relatively safe for me to go alone.. Moreover he made me promise not to wander off from the building and go to Holiday Plaza to do my nails cos I will have to take a cab and 'it's not safe'. T_T"

Oh wells... I went in around 12pm by the Smiling Bus, did my hair.. than walked around and went to HK Kim Gary for a late lunch before heading back to Singapore. ^^

Wany asked why I go all the way in and is the hair stylist that good... well, I think it's difficult to find a hair stylist you like and trust, so since I have no issues with her skills, why not? Her name is Elaine and she is very nice ^^ She always ask where is Pipimon, cos he used to go in with me... and she is very amused with our relationship cos she say Pipimon is very funny and we make a very sweet couple. =.= Best thing is she never pressure me to buy nonsense products or sign for stupid treatment packages..

She is also one of the director for the salon, meaning she's one of the best of the outlet and charges the highest prices for hair-cuts.. I think her rate is RM80 and above for a haircut, and that's considered quite expensive for Malaysia rates.. but I believe it's worth it!! :)

I always give her free reign in choosing the colour and cut cos I trust her implicitly and she never disappoints me, ever! ^_^

It's fun to have "alone time" and I am happy when I have nice hair!! :D In total, I spent around RM300 including treatment, cut and colour. That works out to be around S$130. You may be able to get a cheaper price somewhere else.. but the hair stylist may be some noob and the quality of the product is from some dodgy brand. Girls should never scrimp on hair!!

In case you can't really see the colour in the first picture, here's another photo with a white background.. My hair is a bit messy cos I've change into my pajamas.. wahahahaahhaha!


Mad Love!

No comments:

; //]]>