Translate

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sister Sleepover! :)

I'm typing this while my baby sister is sleeping blissfully away on my bed.

It's the first time she's coming to my house for a sleepover and I really enjoyed spending time with her. :)

She came around 12noon and we went out for dinner only at 10pm cos I was super tired and slept most of the day away.. She self-entertained herself by watching Harry Potter and munching on popcorn and chilli-tuna bread.

She loves eating chilli tuna but said that she don't get it to eat it at home cos "not everyone eat chilli tuna and they say must everyone eat than can buy." When I asked her why don't buy it herself than rely on her dad to buy it for her.. since it's only $2 per tin, and she just shrugged her shoulders and say if she buy, "also not I eat.. later other people eat how?".

She also said: "Not everyone drink orange juice but they also buy, me and kor like apple juice but since they don't drink so they never buy."

My eyeballs were rolling so hard, they nearly popped out.

Firstly, I don't understand why both my siblings can't fight for what is theirs or don't have the independence or fight to buy their own food and LABEL it properly and put it in the fridge. If it were me, I will write my name and inform the rest NOT to touch my stuff cos I am the one who bought it. Of cos, I will not touch any of the stuff that I did not buy.

Then again, they don't have the rebellious streak in them.. since they are still living 'blissfully' in one big happy family.

You know how important you are in the family and how much your own flesh and blood father love you when he refuse to buy a $2 tin of chilli tuna for you when in the past, he will drive all the way to Malaysia to tabao fishcakes back for us or wake up early in the morning and go to the market and buy chicken porridge for us (with extra sauce).

Whatever lah, I don't take shit like that. Anyone dares to steal my food better watch out. Your orange juice may have dog urine in it, the next time you drink it.

Isn't it sad that you can't even get to eat what you like at your own home, especially if you buy it yourself? Can you even consider calling that a HOME?

Aahh.. Fuck it.

Anyways, I was having a headache on where to bring her cos it was already 10pm and most of the dinner places are closed! And many of the late night dining areas will be packed due to the stupid Halloween event... so in the end I decided to bring her to Newton for seafood!

She is very amazed cos there are many touts there hawking their services and food in the main sitting area. We don't even have to find our own table, the stall people will go and grab seats for us and wipe the tables before inviting us over.. LOL!

Told her Newton used to be full of Caucasians, but ever since lots of publicized scandals on cheating cases and overcharging.. most of them avoid Newton like the plague. So now most of the patrons are locals or Indonesians.

While waiting for our crabs and baby squid, I went to order the oyster omelette, without the oysters! :)

Both of us don't like the oysters, and my sis say it's stupid to pay same amount without the oyster.. While, why waste the oyster if we don't eat it? Waste not, want not.

We also had BBQ chicken wings! Then the stall aunty brought over a container of water for us to wash our hands after eating the crabs and my sis was so amazed at the size of the bucket... LOL!


And all the food arrived!



Yum yums!

Total bill including the omelette, chicken wings and drinks is around S$90. Quite expensive, but we ordered two crabs, so it's quite ok. Love the black pepper sauce with mantou! Yums! Since we were there after 10pm, carpark is free cos it's free after 10pm! Woohoo!

Wanted to bring her out for desserts, but both of us were super stuffed and couldn't eat anymore, so we went home.. spent around 2 hours at Newton chatting and eating. Fun fun fun!

Afterwards, drove home and decided to show her how I groom Chloe everyday..

Told my sis we have to put Chloe into the 'grooming chair'

After clipping her fringe, have to comb her body fur. Centre parting.

Lastly to put in the clip.. Joanna chose the clip for Chloe out of the collection I had. :D

It's not easy combing her fur, but she's good enough to stay still for me to comb her hair cos she always gets a treat after the combing session.. :)


TADA!


Pretty Chloe :) Love Love!!

Here's Joanna trying to take pictures of Chloe with my DSLR..

Told her it's not easy to take pictures of Chloe cos she has a very short attention span and you need to have skills and patience to capture the perfect shot. Yes, she likes to preen and tilt her head and all, but she's damn primma donna and sometimes just refuse to have her photo taken... nothing you can do. Hahahahahhaa!

Afterwards it's time for bed and Joanna made the mistake of putting Chloe on the bed... cos Chloe went hyper and attacked her!


Here's Joanna hiding beneath the blanket. Hahahah!

Chloe was trying to lick her face and chew on her ears.. I told Joanna I seldom put Chloe on the bed cos I don't wanna spoil her and since she like to put her on the bed, I didn't rescue her from Chloe.. Hahahahahaha!

Gonna send her home tomorrow at 12noon. So it's exactly 24hrs of sister bonding time... ^^

No comments:

; //]]>