Translate

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chewing bones for Chloe

I'm a bit obsessive sometimes.. okok, MOST of the times.

I mean, if I like something I will go and buy 10 of it to keep and eat until I am so sick of it that I'll swear not to eat it for at least 6 months. Or like eating chicken rice for lunch for 2 weeks straight. I am crazy mad sometimes.. Hahaha!

I blame Pipimon for some of my craziness cos he encourages it by indulging in my whims, like if I like a particular drink.. he will buy 2 cartons and let me drink until I am sick of it. Or when I liked the coconut jelly, he bought a dozen each time and now I can't look at it without shuddering. T_T"

It's like reverse psychology.. or something.

Now that behavior is being extended to Chloe. She likes this vegetable flavour chew bone and it is the only one I gave her cos the white/red/yellow types are so sticky and it makes her fur tangle when she chews on it. I let her bite one overnight and was so shocked and disgusted to find her fur sticking together in the morning after chewing on the white+red ones.. so I decided to only give her the veggie flavour one.


Pet Lovers is giving 1 free for every 5 purchased, so I bought 15 of them.. plus 3 free ones, that is 18 chew sticks. I also bought the milk flavoured sticks for her to try so she won't feel bored with the veggie ones, however when I let her try the milk ones and she don't really seem to like it.. I guess it's too thin for her to chew on. T_T" Haix. S$3.90 down the drain.

It's really trial and error when it comes to this sort of thing. But as long as she's happy and she chew on those damn sticks instead of my fingers, I am happy :)

Now she's sitting on my lap, dozing away in lalaland while I am typing this. Ultra cuteness. ^_^

No comments:

; //]]>