Translate

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

iPhone background

I downloaded an app called DIYThemes and it allows me to customize the background for my iPhone wallpaper. I can add in shelfs or little boxes and it's super fun!

Before
After

I just changed the background to a picture of clouds, and added wings onto the apps so it looks like the apps are flying in the air. Wahahahahahaha! I also made another Egyptian theme one.. so my apps are floating above the Pyramid. So fun!! :)

I've downloaded a lot of new games on my iPhone! Woohoo!! The DDR app is also super fun! And surprisingly the music coming out is very loud! Like techno disco loud! I didn't know my iPhone can have such loud volumes cos usually when I watch TV shows on the iPod app or even using the Papago for nagivation, at maximum volume it's still quite faint. Hmmm. Strange.

No comments:

; //]]>