Translate

Friday, October 8, 2010

New food for Chloe

I bought a new brand for Chloe.. and she refused to touch it. Waste my money. Damn. She is currently on a hunger strike and refused to eat her usual food.. I thought a change of taste will cure that, but she's still eating like a bird.

Sigh.

I have brought her to the vet, and they have dewormed her.. so I am not sure why she is not eating her food. Maybe she's on a diet, or she's just showing some behavioral problems. Will monitor for another 1-2 weeks and I'll bring her to the vet again.

I bought a new de-shedding tool and groomed her just now.. She has so much fur on her that has shed off, but are still stuck on her body!

Madness.. there were twice the amount than what you see in the picture above. Tsk tsk.. Lots of her fur flying around the house so I have to do this twice a week to remove all these excess fur.

Her hair looks super messy and I really need to bring her to the groomer real soon to give her a proper hair cut.

No comments:

; //]]>