Translate

Monday, October 18, 2010

My 24th (Mini) Birthday Party!

Had a mini party yesterday at our house, and invited a small group of people over. I came up with the guestlist and Pipimon personally vetoed it.. so the original number of invitees was actually higher, but he slashed the numbers down cos our house is tooo mini and cannot accommodate too many people...

So if you're not invited, don't be offended k? :) Wait till we upgrade to a bigger home next time!


Hosted it at home instead of a restaurant cos I wanted to introduce Chloe to my friends and let them play with her cos I've received lots of requests to meet Chloe :) And I think it's a more intimate setting if it's at home.. :)

Timtim is missing from the group picture cos he had to leave early. He had work at 1530hrs, but still came over! :) Thanks Tim!
Yaya said:
"One of the must-do when at Jasmine's house is to count how many air fresheners Pipimon has"
She doesn't know I hid a lot of them.. hahaha! I think there were only 2 automatic dispensers, 1 new 'Egg' and 2 gels.. the rest are hidden somewhere.. cos all of them have different smells! It is so weird smelling different scents when you are at different parts of the house.

Took a test shot with my Samsung camera while Nat toggles the setting for my Canon DSLR~ He kept asking me how to set 10seconds for the self-timer and I really dunno how to set it. Wahahahhaa! So in the end we decided to go with the multi-shot function, which was good cos everyone had a blast! ^_^

My Kungfu Panda cake :)


Happy Birthday to meeee!!!~


World Peace!


I love to cut cakes! YAY!

Than it's presents time! Pipimon was more excited than me and keep asking me to open up my presents... -_-


LOL!

I love the birthday card! Everything is so pink! And she got all my favourites! I love Hello Kitty, Marie and Pink! :) Thanks Joanna puichi! Love ya~~ muacks!


Gothic Hairband! Love!


Together with items from my unpublished wishlist.. Yaya kept messaging me asking what I want and I told her I love hairbands and ribbons, or books... and I am planning to buy a blusher and a lipgloss so she can get me EITHER one of those.. in the end, she and Joyce bought TWO plus a curler for me! They remember that I love shu uemura's curler! Best in the world!! Can replace my mouldy one liao! Heehee!

Timtim and Nat bought me a pair of Hello Kitty bowls! Pipimon kept shaking his head cos he said that the house is slowly being invaded by the kitty cats.. (Hello Kitty and Marie).. Heeheehee!


Kelly gave me an angbao! Thank you!
Will be useful for our holiday next year~~

Wany gave me a bottle of champange, which I'll be displaying cos I don't drink alcohol :) And another organizer! Now I have two! Can put one in the office, and one at home! Her sis bought me the makeup remover and marie keychain from Tokyo~ I have the Thumper bunny keychain and did not buy this Marie one when I was there last year, so now I have a pair! YAY!

Chloe is sitting under mydesk while I am blogging.. I need to reconsider using the roller chair.. She is so fearless that even being "kiaped" by the roller wheels a few times (and she cried), she still like to sit very close to the roller chair. Maybe I should remove the wheels or something. I'm so afraid I'll roll over her paws again.. Sigh.

Anyways, thank you all for coming! :)

Hope this year I'll have a really happy birthday (provided someone don't throw a bitch fit and become crazy again like he always does when it's nearing my birthday)! This is a great start!!

No comments:

; //]]>