Translate

Monday, October 25, 2010

Impromptu visit to RWS with Wany!


Wanted to go to Partyworld with Wany at Vivocity to sing karaoke cos it's cheap during the weekdays.. but last minute decided to head into RWS to walk walk since she has not been there before.

We bought the admission tickets at $3 each~

And we got a PINK train! :)

Wany was given a book of discount vouchers by the ticket gate assistant after her card was rejected. T_T" The girl asked her when we purchased the ticket, than we said 1min ago and she tapped Wany thru... So, if you kept the card with you (which you can), next time you can go back and say "Ehh! I just buy it leh!" than maybe they will tap you thru also? Lame lah. And I saw the EZlink logo at the machine.. does that mean we can use our EZlink cards? Hmmm..

Anyway, I flipped through the booklet and it's damn lame with lame-ass offers. The best offer I can find is:

One-for-one drink at Coffee Bean but only for small beverages!

Everything inside is for weekdays only, mostly for lunch and it's so insincere that I threw the booklet away after tearing out the coffee bean coupon. I hate half-hearted offers at trying to give you a "promotion" or incentive. Might as well don't waste paper and save the trees by not printing the book. BOO!

Anyway, first up... brought her to Candylicious! We managed to see two mascots hopping around outside the store.. the other time I went there wasn't any mascots and I think most of my friends who went there to take pictures did not manage to see any mascots as well..

Wany say because she is lucky that's why they wait for her there. =.=

We walked around and she also commented that the items are overpriced and most people who goes inside comes out empty-handed.. including us! Haha!

Afterwards we went to Hershey World then over to the gourmet popcorn shop next door, Garrett!

Wah the popcorn is damn nice! I hate eating popcorn in Singapore especially the ones at Golden Village cos it's all nonsense pieces of shit that taste like cotton wool more than popcorn. There is no flavouring, no coating of goodness.. just cotton wool shittiness which unfortunately a lot of movie-goers still buy despite the shittiness in taste and overpriced tags on them.

To each his own, I prefer cheese and caramel popcorn! :)

I bought the smallest bag to try, and it's $8 for the mix. You can mix both together! The cheese one is super soft and nice, and the caramel one is super sweet and crunchy!

Wah! Best combo in the world! I'm finishing it up as I'm typing this and I am gonna go back and buy the tin box at $51. Hahahahahha!

Afterwards we went to Chili's for early dinner! Our mealtimes are always so weird.. Like lunch at 3pm or dinner at 4.30pm.. T_T"

This is my 2nd time eating at Chili's, though my 1st at RWS. Previously I went to Chili's at Tanglin Mall with Pipimon and the food was good, moreover Wany has not tried it before.. ^^

I told her I love the tables and I want to have something like this in my future home! :)

The restaurant is empty lah! Cos it's too late for lunch, and too early for dinner. ^^ We love empty restaurants!!

Their Bottomless beverages which you can top up any soft-drinks for S$5.90 :)

Best thing, NO SERVICE CHARGE! ^^ But got GST.

And our food arrived!

Twin peaks of yummy goodness!
Black pepper mashed and Loaded mashed. All the side dishes cost S$4 each if you order them separately, but each main course comes with 2 sides.

We ordered the honey chipotle friend chicken and a full rack of baby back ribs in two flavours, original & shanghai.

We spent a total of $77.70 for the meal. Yum yums!


Love the lights of the mirror! I told Wany I wanna put such bright lights in my own toilet in future! So super-star like! ^^

See! Makes our complexion look flawless!! :D

Thanks Wany for accompanying me when Pipimon is not in Singapore ^^

2 comments:

wanwen said...

OMG! I had e same idea in my head to keep e card to "cheat" for free rides nx time! Wahahahahaha!~!
Anyway I love e candy mascots at candylicious! Cute cute jelly belly!

Jasmine Tay said...

LOL!!! You sooo aunty lah!
And you are so lucky to see the mascots! :)

; //]]>