Translate

Friday, October 22, 2010

http://www.ashleysbowtique.com/

I love dolling up Chloe, combing her hair and let her wear pretty clothes..

My constant mission when I'm out, is to look for nice bows or rubber bands to tie her hair with.. After several failed (and expensive) mistakes in buying the wrong types of clips, I'm ready to give up cos I searched lots of places in Singapore including dodgy mama-shops in neighborhood areas to high-class places like Ion Orchard & Takashimaya

When I do a google search, the nice websites are always based overseas.. usually in America or Japan, and the rare few do offer shipping to Singapore at a super atrocious rate.

One day, I was sitting in the waiting area of my dentist waiting for my turn to tighten my braces.. I browsed thru a magazine and saw a small advert for "Ashley's Bowtique" with lovely pictures of bows and ribbons! I was so excited!! But as my lovely service provider offers such lousy coverage, I was unable to surf the internet on my iPhone, so I could only browse thru the website on my home laptop... I WAS ENTRANCED and amazed by the large selection of bows available! Able to custom made! Able to choose the type of clips, size, colour, combinations! Best of all, there's 10% discount and free shipping if you are a Facebook fan! WAH!

You know how many types of bows she make?
  1. Basic bow
  2. Boutique Bow
  3. Pinwheel Bow
  4. Bow-Tie
  5. Mini Bow
  6. Mini Boutique Bow
  7. Mini Pinwheel
  8. My Lil Bow
  9. Itty Bitty Bow
  10. Layered Bow
SHE EVEN HAVE BOWS FOR CROC SHOES!! WAH LAO EHH!!!!!!!!

So for the next few days I narrowed down my selection from an initial 50 designs to 6 designs, contacted the owner via email and explained to her that I need the bows for Chloe (I even sent her a pic of Chloe! hahaha!) and said I need smaller clips cos Chloe's head is quite small.

The seller is Valerie, and Ashley is actually her daughter's name.. Anyway, Valerie was very nice and sweet and agreed to make the bows smaller and recommend the french clip (the kiap type) for Chloe since Chloe is so hyper active, and 4days after I transfered the money over, I received the bows in my letterbox!

LOOK AT THE DETAILS! LOOK AT THE PACKAGING! EVEN GOT PERSONALIZED THANK YOU NOTE LAH!

It was wrapped very nicely so the ribbons and bows won't be squashed, and there were 3 to a box! I was so shocked cos Valerie really put in a lot of effort and love into making the bows and ensuring they reach me in perfect condition!

I immediately pulled out one and tried it on Chloe, and it's sooo secured and nice!

The detailing is fantastic, and the quality is top top grade!

Total is around S$32 for the 6 bows and it was super worth it!! EVERY SINGLE CENT! I loved it so much, I'm gonna order custom made hairbands for myself soon!! :) I'm not sure if she make them.. but I'll try and ask her to special make them for me!! Heeheehee!

No comments:

; //]]>