Translate

Saturday, October 30, 2010

JB with Wany!

Went to JB with Wany a few days ago. I wanted to go alone, but decided to jio her along cos she said she wanna cut hair. And if she accompanies me, I can go to Holiday Plaza to do my nails! 

We took the bus in and had lunch at Old Town in City Square.

Was late for our hair appointment, so we decided to go to Holiday Plaza first for our manicure and pedicure. :) Took cab there and Wany had her first manicure/pedicure since 2003!!! LOL!

The girl who do her nails a bit slow... luckily only do one colour if not she will be stuck there forever.. LOL! I chose the rainbow colours cos I cannot decide what colour is nice. :)

Here are the nail polish colours! :)

Here is the finished product of my nails! ^^

And my beautiful pedicure + nailart! :D

I did acrylic extensions for my big toes so it's more even out and I can put in the beautiful russian doll!! ^^

We went to the macdonalds at level 1 (which was there since 20yrs back) and shared a mcnuggets meal cos they needed 25mins to cook the chicken porridge. =.=

I love the shaker fries bag! Much nicer than Singapore! And somehow the Macdonalds there taste nicer.. I don't know why. Hmmm.

We headed back to City Square's Thomas and Guys.. I did a hair treatment plus haircut...

Meet my hair stylist, Elaine! :)

She look better in real life though.. Hmm. I love her hair colour and fringe, but I don't think I can pull those off without looking like a chao Ah Lian.

Here's Wany with her cute bob! :)

Headed back to Singapore after our hair cut and rushed down to Tampines to meet Wany's friend for dinner. Supposed to meet them at 8pm but we only reached at 9.15pm.. Oops! =X

Here's me removing my makeup, and I love my new nails so much I had to post this pic. LOL! ^^

No comments:

; //]]>