Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yayin's Birthday Dinner


Had a quiet dinner with Yayin at Tampines Mall's Fish & Co to celebrate her birthday (which was on 11 October 2010).

When I saw her yellow top, I told her she matches the walls! Hahahaha! She always loved yellow clothes somehow.. Haha!

Afterwards we went to Swensens and shared a Apple Crumble pie..


Chatted and basically reminisce a bit about our past relationships and she advised me to talk things out with Pipimon cos it's not easy to find and be with someone that you love and also to live together.

We may not be as close as we used to be, but she'll always be the person who literally saw me went through the different phases in my life from Primary School, till our part-time working days together.. swimming sessions at my previous house... crazy relationships and my ex-family's bullshit.

I'm glad she found her other half, and making plans for her wedding now. :)

Gave her a red Longchamp bag and I hope she likes it~~

Happy Birthday Yinz!

No comments:

; //]]>