Translate

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stickies & Panda!

My sister bought me some pressies when she stayed over.. ^^

A EZlink card sticker and a pack of Sticky candy.

I remembered during the time when Sticky first opened in Central, there was no queue and no one buying! I was also speculating when they will close down since business are sooo bad.. But after several good marketing moves, it is so damn busy now! Candies are sold out! Snatched the moment they display it!

Utter madness!

But the bad thing is, the usually friendly staff became grouchy and short-tempered.. It's like fame got into their head and they decide to show it.

Tsk. That's how things go. I always have a belief.. Famous things cannot be eaten (translate it in chinese). Very few popular and famous places stay true to their roots and serve out good food at good service. It's like good food must be balanced with horrible service or something. Tsk.

Anyway, here's a picture of Chloe! It's been a long time since I posted her picture... ^^

The way she bites her bone is like she's smoking it. Damn cute!

No comments:

; //]]>