Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ramen, Coffee & Books

Met Wany at Taka cos I wanted to have a look at the 50th Anniversary Sanrio Fair and what it has to offer..

Unfortunately, the things they sell are overpriced and of such lousy quality, makes me wonder if those are the reject goods from Japan from past seasons that they shipped to Singapore, hoping to sell to gullible Singaporeans.

Anyway, we went to eat Ramen! Not the best we had, but good enough to satisfy our hunger!

I ordered the miso ramen + a serving of char siew rice. I'm super hungry lah! Hahahahhaha!

Afterwards, we walked around and went to some boutiques to look at handbags. LV has limited designs, and Dior is way too expensive.. Think I will save the money, go overseas for a holiday and buy it there instead.

We went to TCC for coffee and to rest of old and aching legs before heading home~


I ordered the Halloween Special and she ordered the gula malacca coffee.

My drink had maggots-look-alike thingy in it! Damn gross. I scooped them out and refused to eat them. The white thingy really look like baby maggots!! I've seen live maggots before and it's damn fucking gross!

I bought some cutesy stuff!! Stickers, a mini organizer to put in my bag and new pens! :)

I also bought new books as a birthday present to myself! ^^ Bought them from different stores, MPH, Kino & this atas Popular store which don't know what it's called at Ion Orchard.


I think I have very varied reading taste.. Hahahahhaha!

2 comments:

wanwen said...

"Crunchy de wor!"...as said by you tt day. Eeeewwwwww!!!!!!

Jasmine Tay said...

Crunchy de woahhhhh!!!!! :P

; //]]>