Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy Nom Noms with Wany!

Met Wany after work today, chionged down to TampinesOne via TPE.. wah! That particular stretch of road got so many big lorries.. so intimidating when I drive in between them T_T"

Anyways, we went to have a late lunch/early dinner at N.Y.D.C!

If you can see, the background has lots of empty tables cos it's 4.30pm in the afternoon and there's not much people there.. ^_^

Buffalo Wings

It's damn nice! Tastes like fried chicken drenched in Thai sweet chili sauce! ^^ Lots and lots and sauce..

Wany pointing at my new food mascot... Hee!

My Red Hot Chili Peppers Baked Rice

The waitress recommended this dish but told me it's very spicy and and wondered if I could handled it and I was like "No problem lah!! Can!!"

First mouthful.. not too bad.. Half-way through the dish I was tearing up a little.. But still shiok! Hahaha!

Wany had the 3 Amigos baked pasta.. one of their house specialty I think.. Don't really fancy meatballs cos I think it's very dubious what they put inside... Bad phobia from dining experiences in China.. if I can't see what the item is made of, I usually don't touch it.. What if they put rat meat or cat meat (China)?!?! Scary lah! Once I went to Guilin with my mum, and the dishes on the table were: Rat meat, Cat meat, KOI fish (wtf?), raccoon and some doggy black liver shit. WHO THE HELL EATS SUCH NONSENSE? Oh don't answer that.. cos in China, everything and anything is edible. Yikes.

Wany ordered the Cookie Monster~

I had the boo boo cake! :)

BOO BOO! ^^

The Cookie Monster is a mudpie made up of ice-cream~ Sinful!

After our heavy dinner, we went to Ikea Tampines to hunt for a plastic box for Wany's Blythe doll.. But I told her very difficult to find cos usually such boxes are sold at those hobbies shop.

Hmm. anyway, we didn't find any boxes for her doll.. but i bought a nice pink chair :) Will post pictures soon! -- When my dear ol' Pipimon assembled it for me. Hehee!

Wany wanna ta-bao chicken wings for her mum... and we were at the cafeteria and I was wondering why the meatballs are so popular.. and broke my "dubious meatball rule" and ordered the kid's meal to share with Wany..

MORE FOOD!?

Siao one.. barely 2hrs after our dinner. Tsk Tsk.

I don't understand bout the Jam... put on the potato or the meatball?? Hmmm..... We got the free drinks cos she got Ikea member cards.. didn't drink the tea though. Super bloated liao.

Anyways, I bought new clips for Chloe! :) Remember the heart-shaped ones she had? She destroyed 5 out of 6 of them.. the shiny shiny part fell off.. Sighs.

I went back to the shop and bought 3 different designs.. It's all they had anyway.. so.. hahahahaa! $1.50 per packet, so worked out to be 25cents each.

There's flowers, stars and hearts! Wany asked why I chose the shiny designs... cos... when taking photos, they stand out more! Wahahahahahahha!

No comments:

; //]]>