Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1st visit to Universal Studios Singapore

Went to USS with Timtim and Pipimon as a birthday treat! :)

Took loads of pictures but decide to collage it cos my the pics sizes are huge as it was taken by my DSLR.


Halfway through he stomped off and left me and Timtim alone because he was offended when Tim offered to show him how to use the DSLR. He snapped at Tim and walked away. Like seriously? What the fuck is wrong with him?

He doesn't really know how to use the half click and click to take pictures and most of the time he ends up not taking my photo because he don't know how to use it but doesn't want to admit it. And when we offer to teach him how to use it, he gets pissed off. He's such an asshole sometimes.

I tried calling him and SMSing him a few times but he refused to answer. In the end me and Tim continued playing without him. Why let a spoilsport spoil our day? 

Overall I had fun! Many thanks to Timtim who got us discounted tickets. :)

No comments:

; //]]>