Translate

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Papago rocks!

I downloaded an App called "Gothere.sg" for $2.99 and Brendan told me that app is lousy, and Papago or TomTom is better.. I ignored him, as usual.. and used the Gothere.sg app to navigate around and guess what... I got lost lah! On a few occasions somemore!!

Yea yea, serves me right for refusing to listen to my iPhone god. T_T"

Honestly, the Gothere.sg app is very laggy and when I drive, the dot on the map doesn't move as fast I wish it to! I always miss the intersections to turn cos the app doesn't talk to me, and there is no advance warning on which lane to keep and by the time the dot moves to the highlighted route, I passed the road liao and have to do a U-turn somewhere.

SIAN FULL!!

So he downloaded the Papago and help me set up my home address as the default address so I can always find my way home. Awwww...!! :) Good thing about this app is that it allows users to find the address via postal code, which is easier to use.. and also a function that Tomtom lacks. But Brendan says the TomTom has a nicer navigator voice. T_T"

So I set off for home from Great World City and arrived home in no time! I didn't get lost at all! The app is very intuitive! It will talk to you and offer you advice like, "200metres please keep in the left lane" so you need no do last minute lane changes!

The cool thing is it also shows you a picture of how the exit looks like when I'm exiting from CTE lah! Even though it's night-time and looks different from the picture.. but still!! It's so cool lah!

And during the final 100m, it has a Goal flag appearing like cheering you to the finish line.. Macheam running a marathon!! Hahahahahaha!

I love love love this app! Download it today! :)

No comments:

; //]]>